publication date: Oct 11, 2016
author/source: Nitro, The Beast
Editors Letter: October 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, once again No Joke Lifestyle brings you another incredible issue packed with more goodies than your trick or treat sack! This issue comes to you a little late due to technical problems with my laptop. Looks like we’re going to have to make some upgrades to keep up with the demand for the magazine. Thanks for your patience as we grow!
The October 2016 issue has something in it for everybody:
- 1st -we have Cleveland “The Truth” Thomas on the cover this month. I knew I wanted him to grace the cover one day, however I had no idea that it was going to be about him joining the IFBB! We have an exclusive interview inside that you don’t want to miss!
- 2nd -we’ve got more show coverage! The Global Cup, put on by Carlos Jordan and The Atlantic Classic put on by promoters Ernesto Rackley and Clarence “Luck” Luckett. Your favorite Beast has some interviews fresh off the stage!
- 3rd -this issue also has plenty of articles with tips to survive the “fall.” Make sure you check out the article by Tamekia White, It may be fall, But don’t fall off. Plus several tips from our regular writers on what to avoid during Halloween.
- 4th -we have several new guest writers this month! Jay “Natty Pro JJ” Johnson and Tabatha Gatson-Washington, bring you two epic articles from their perspectives. Make sure you check them out!
- 5th -Doug Owen and Cookie Johnson answer our Beauty and the Beast questions. These two are making their mark in the industry. Get to know them right here!
Before I go, I’d like to say thanks to God. I can do all things through Him. It gets tough at times keeping this going, however he didn’t take me this far to only get this far! Also, special thanks to my two partners in “crime.” Gary Williamson and Robert Rainbow. They make lots of things happen behind the scenes. Make sure you pay attention to all the moves they’re making. Robert has the best photography studio I’ve ever seen, and Gary promotes shows for the Natural Muscle Association.
It’s already time to start preparing for the November issue, so in the mean time, sign up, sign in, dive in, and enjoy!
Your Favorite Beast